Because you and your team are working to make a positive difference…I’m going to ask you to celebrate your success.
And to celebrate those successes often.
Celebrating success not only helps strengthen the ways your team works together, but it also helps keep everyone inspired.
Yet, many teams I work with are so busy that they forget to celebrate the work they do together.
To help support these celebrations, please feel free to use this question from my It’s Up To Us cards set.
If you want to inspire and bring out the best in your team so they can inspire and bring out the best in each other, I believe this question is for you.
Here’s how it works:
- Display the question.
- Ask everyone to write their individual answer in “we” statements. Give them 2-3 minutes to write as much as they can.
- Invite everyone to form teams of 4 or 5 people.
- Provide 3 minutes for each person to share his or her answer to the small group.
- Once completed, invite a few people to share out loud his or her answer to the entire group.
- With a new partner, provide everyone time to discuss what the conversations made them think about.
- Have individuals share their answers.
I’m cheering you and your team on!
A Question For You:
What ways do you and your team celebrate your success together?
Add your comments below and help inspire others.