If you’re a principal working to ensure consistent & effective teaching in all classrooms, I want to let you know about the The Grattan Institute report on student engagement. The report found that:
- In Australia, many students are consistently [passively] disengaged in class
- As many as 40% are unproductive in a given year.
I believe the report is so important (as engagement relates directly to student learning), I’d like to invite you to a free 20-minute webinar – Wednesday, June 21 @3.30PM AEST.
In the webinar you’ll learn:
1. Key findings of the report
2. How to support effective student engagement in all classrooms
3. Successful strategies you can use to boost student engagement in every classroom
Plus, you’ll get a classroom observation tool you can use to find the gaps in student engagement.
The webinar is designed for:
* School principals
* Assistant principals
* Year advisors
* Teaching & learning coordinators
Spaces are limited – register soon.
If you know a school who can benefit from this session, please forward this to them.
I hope to see you Wednesday, 21 June at 3.30PM!